While using any of the payment method(s) described on the website for any of your purchases, Wood Mart will neither be responsible nor assume any liability, whatsoever, in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to the following reasons:
- Lack of authorizations for any transaction(s)
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed upon between You and “Bank(s)”
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction
- The decline of transaction for any other reason(s)
Which forms of payment are acceptable?
Wood Mart entertains all forms of electronic payment means and services, such as Credit/Debit cards, EMIs, and third-party payment services, etc.
All payments made against the purchases/services by You on the Website shall compulsorily be in the Indian National Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Website will not facilitate the transaction(s) in any other forms of currency for any form of purchases made on the Website.
You understand, accept, and agree that Wood Mart’s Payment Facility is neither a banking nor financial service, but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic and automated online payment facility using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Electronic Card payment gateway networks. Through these facilities, Wood Mart is neither acting as a trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transactions or the Transaction Price.
As a Customer, you understand that, upon initiating a Transaction, You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Wood Mart or its affiliated sellers to purchase the product(s) or service(s) from Wood Mart using our Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Wood Mart through the Payment Facility.
Additional or hidden fee.
No, there is no hidden fee on purchases made by you at Wood Mart. We also don’t charge any Shipping or Handling fee. However, on all discount coupons, a processing fee of 2.5% is applicable on the total price of your purchase. This fee includes government taxes which are applicable on the coupon discount, and are paid by us.
Electronic payments processed.
1. All valid Credit/Debit Cash cards and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure, and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company. Wooden Street does not, in any way, store the information of your Credit/Debit cards.
2. All online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which supports the Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.